2014: New Year. New You. New Business.
Zambrero opened 18 restaurants in 2013, which included our first kiosk and drive-thru models. This growth is continuing in 2014. Join the family.
We are looking for passionate and committed individuals to become part of the Zambrero family. Build the Zambrero brand across Australia, provide a great experience for our guests and own your own business based on a healthy fast food option that tastes great! Zambrero is offering you the opportunity to invest in a restaurant franchise:
- Do you love great tasting food, that is healthy and knowing that by eating, you are also helping to feed a person in need?
- Do you want to be part of a growing brand and a growing trend in Australia?( 1st fastest growing food franchise by outlets (BRW, Fastest Franchises, March 2013) 3rd fastest growing franchise by outlets (BRW, Fastest Franchises, March 2012); Fastest growing franchise by outlets (BRW, Fastest Franchises, February 2011))
- Do you want the security of a well developed operational system with proven effectiveness?
- Do you want to belong to an organization which can provide significant cost discounts through group buying power?
- Do you want the safety and reassurance of knowing there is a support network in place to assist you and to help you grow and develop your business?
- Are you looking for a turn key solution?
- Are you ready to be your own boss, and work hard for yourself for a change?
STEP 1: An initial enquiry is made either by email or phone and we will forward you an information pack, which will allow you to decide if you are ready to start your journey with the Zambrero team.
STEP 2: Follow up contact will then be made by the Zambrero Development Team and an application form and deed of confidentiality will be issued. We want to find out more about you too so we can start our journey together.
STEP 3: Let’s get rolling together! Once the application form, signed confidentiality document and initial refundable deposit is received by us, you will be contacted for an initial sit-down meeting or telephone meeting, (depending on your location).
STEP 4: We’re starting to put in the filling… Once your application has been successfully completed you will be sent a letter of congratulations, welcoming you to the Zambrero family.
STEP 5: Next step is to wrap up the happiness. Zambrero will then be searching for a suitable site for your store and negotiating commercial terms with the Landlord until a final deal is in place. We work with you to identify the best locations in areas that you have indicated you are interested in to make sure we have the right place for each partner.
STEP 6: Once the site is agreed upon, you will be sent a final version of the franchise agreement, reflecting the legal name of the company that will operate the business. You will also be sent the final version of the disclosure document for your signature, and a copy of the Heads of Agreement so you are informed of the terms upon which you are proceeding with a site.
STEP 7: A 14-day cooling off period will apply for you to review the documents and get legal and financial advice before signing.
STEP 8: Once signed documents are returned, you will commence the exciting journey of training and store fit-out, with Zambrero steering you all the way through. It is a shared experience and we are committed to making the journey as smooth as possible, providing our industry knowledge and experience to help you to grow and develop as we work with you to your store opening and beyond.
This is a life changing decision that needs to be carefully considered. We look forward to you joining us on this amazing journey and working with you to help you to achieve your dream.
“Great product offering. Simple operation. Experienced, approachable and energetic management team. Destined to be one of Australia’s top food franchises!”
Arthur, Zambrero Franchise Partner, Australian National University, ACT